Snowboard Group Lessons
people maximum in the group
euros for the 6 days tuition
Beginner : 11:30am – 2pm
• We will cover all the blue pistes of the resort and by the end of the week be able to turn frontside and backside
• Introduction to freestyle, small jumps, sliding and jumping rotations
Intermediate : 2pm – 4.30pm
• Learn to make your turns more efficient on easy pistes and enjoy the powder snow.
• Improve your freestyle, concentrating on your jumps (ollie and nollie), your rotations and discover grabs, and nose and tail press.
Advanced : 9am – 11.30am to take advantage of fresh powder snow (hopefully) and enjoy the slopes without bumps to allow big carving turns
• Improve your style and play more with your board (flat expert)
• Learn to fly higher through expert tuition, tips on how to make this possible.
• Succeed in tricks such as the 360 switch, 540 grab and more